Rather than read books on writing, I like to get actively creative via pen and paper with what I am reading, such as writing activities/exercises. I have listed some of the books I have come across and read.
- Daily Sentence Structures: 15 Minutes a Day Towards Writing
- 250 Writing Prompts: Visual & Verbal Sparks to Ignite Your Story
- The Five-Minute Writer
- Back to Creative Writing School
- Creative Writing for Dummies
- The One Year Novelist – A Week by Week Guide to Writing Your Novel in One Year